MILF: Berkeley, 36
MILF started biking for reals a few years ago after she had a little one and then discovered dirt. Then learned how to shred. She’s teaching the small one to shred too. Rad. In her previous life she was a rower, and won lots of shit and learned how to go hecka hard, then go harder.
- Won the Superpro CX series for Master’s Women (four races, won the last two of them, podium on the other two)
- Second in the Bike Monkey CX series for Master’s Women (three races, second in all three)
- Second place Super Prestige CX Coyote Point for Master’s Women
- Created a small human being
- 7th (age group) Master’s World CX Championships
- 5th in Pro Women Solo category Boggs 8 Hour Mountain Bike Race
- 3rd in Expert category Annadel XC MTB (long course)
- 1st (age group, 4th overall) Tahoe City XTerra Duathlon
- Won the Grasshopper series
- 2nd Rally Cat (to Barb Howe, no shame in that!)
- Mostly got her ass handed to her in the A’s (CX. Okay, fine, mostly mid pack)
- 1st Rally Cat
- Did well in the B category at local CX races, usually podium somewhere. Won the Bike Monkey series for the B’s.
- Started racing CX, did great in the C’s, mid pack when moved up to the B’s mid-season
- Rowed on two US junior national teams (1996, 1997), came in fourth at the Junior World Championships in 1996, won four PAC-10 titles (1998-2001) for the University of Washington, and won the NCAA Division I National Championship in 2001. And then was so done rowing.